Haven’t had much inspiration this weekend, along with some car problems that were more than distracting. So today, browsing my followed blogs, I came upon a very fun little Daily Prompt: Impossibility. Here is the prompt:
I was quite the ambitious little bunny and managed to think of all six. I’ll give a very brief explanation to each, just because I can and I want to keep typing.
- The wounds of life leave no scars. It is not for us to expect the scars of life to disappear, it is only for us to ignore them until you forget where they were in the first place.
- To see ‘equality’ used in the proper context. The conflict on the topic of equality is one which I still don’t understand. I strive to explain to people that giving others equality is not the same as agreeing with them. They can still be equal to you and have differing views. For once, I’d like to talk with someone who agrees.
- Political correctness does not make you right. I live for the day when political correctness is a cursed phrase.
- My novel will be a movie someday. I think Peter Jackson is the only person besides myself who I’d ever give the rights to direct/produce the movie adaptation of my novel, simply because I am writing the novel as an adaptation of the movie in my head. I do enjoy writing screenplays though, so maybe…
- Quality over quantity. The media is proving just how much more people want quantity and don’t give a damn about quality. Someday that will change. Someday.
- An orange white mocha. I have tried so many times to make this drink a reality. There will come a time that science brings us a substance that keeps milk from curdling when mixed with citrus, and when that times comes, I’ll be there with my mug ready. 🙂
Tomorrow I’ll actually have something creative, I swear! XD Until then!